2.1. DocuSketch Tool Kit
In this lesson, we will touch on the different items included in the DocuSketch hardware kit.
- The Camera — We currently have the option to use either the
Madventure and Ricoh Theta which we use to capture 360 images of the room or area you are shooting.
- SD Card — This serves as the memory of the camera. It is a chip inserted into the camera where all the raw images are stored.
- Camera Cables – This is used to charge and connect the camera to a USB socket.
- Tripod — It's a three-legged stand for support on which the camera sits on when the whole kit is deployed.
- Hardware Case — Also known as a equipment chassis, this is where the hardware kit is kept for ease of transportation.
- LED Lights — This is best used to help brighten the room for dim and dark areas while capturing an image with the camera.