Home → DocuSketch Full Service User Manual → Hardware and System Requirements → Hardware and System Requirements
2.2. Hardware and System Requirements
The following hardware items are required for use with all aspects of the DocuSketch platform:
- Madventure 360 Camera and Ricoh SC2B Camera Kit – The only cameras compatible with the Docusketch mobile app, allowing sketches to be drawn from the images.
- Micro SD Card – The storage device needed by the camera to take photos, a U3 class of card in order to have a fast enough write speed for the camera.
- Selfie Stick – This is used to create a distance between the tripod head and the camera to reduce the tripod’s appearance in the images.
- Tripod – The device used to mount the camera on. Although several tripods will ultimately work, you will need on with a ball head (no adjustment arms), bubble levels and that can extend to at least 5 feet tall.
The following helpful hardware items are optional but many of our customers use and recommend them:
- Rechargeable Work Light – Used to illuminate and brighten room lighting when shooting in low light conditions.
- Portable Charger – Used to charge the camera on the go or during continuous day long shooting. This battery pack tested out to supply a stronger charge than the rest so the camera battery does not drain as fast. This allows for long shoots or several shoots in quick succession to be accomplished.
- MegaMast 27.5′ Camera Stand – A 27.5-foot camera stand used for shooting higher, elevated shots. The results are comparable to shots taken by a drone without the liability, expense, weather limitations and licensing required by drones and their pilots. Excellent for roofs, neighborhoods and chimneys. Please note that exterior measurements are not supported on the DocuSketch platform so exterior shots with the MegaMast are strictly for documentation purposes.
Click here to review and buy all of the recommended Docusketch equipment.
lg_portal_hf: hilfreich | nicht hilfreich