Home → DocuSketch Full Service User Manual → Best Practices and Shooting Requirements → Best Practices
1.2. Best Practices
The DocuSketch system is best used upon initial arrival at a job, most likely during a mitigation time frame. Speed and ability to virtually estimate are critical in this scenario which is where DocuSketch can deliver value. Please keep the following in mind:
- A sketch file ordered by 6pm local time on a business day will be delivered by 12pm noon local time the following business day. For example:
- A sketch ordered at 5pm Monday will be delivered by noon Tuesday.
- A sketch ordered at 9pm Monday will have guaranteed delivery by noon Wednesday, although best efforts will be made to deliver it sooner.
- A sketch ordered at 5pm Saturday will have guaranteed delivery by noon Tuesday, although best efforts will be made to deliver it sooner.
- Provided the shooting requirements previously outlined are followed, accuracy of measurements will be within 5% on average.
- The sketch will be delivered in .esx as well as .jpg and .png
- The sketch can therefore be modified at a later date when a higher level of accuracy is required or additional items need to be added.
lg_portal_hf: hilfreich | nicht hilfreich