6. How to Order 2D Floor Plans
Floorplans are a graphical top-down representation of a property's layout. They usually serve as a map for viewers to know which part of the property are they currently in when viewing a virtual tour.
The immovewer system provides users the ability to acquire these Floorplans through an Order 2D floor plan button on the immoviewer Portal.
How to Order 2D Floorplans
- Click on "Order 2D Floorplan" button.
- Key in exact height of camera from ground to center lens. Note: Accuracy on the height of the camera affects the accuracy of the measurements in the floorplan.
Note: You may also use the recommended default value in the event that the actual height of the camera was not recorded.
- Click on Order Now when done.
This step happens when the user is notified via email informing them that the Floorplan for the tour is completed.
- Click on Review to review floorplan.
- Click on Needs Improvement if there are desired iterations.
- Click on Approved if the floorplans are satisfactory.
- Processing time for the Floorplans would be 24 hours.
- All rooms should be present on the tour to create an accurate floorplan layout.
- You will need a floorplan credit to order a 2D Floorplan.
Ordering Floorplan Credits
To order additional Floorplan Credits, the current remaining credits would have to be consumed first.
Once the Floorplan Credit counter hits 0, do the following:
- Click on Order 2D Floorplan
- Select Floorplan Package
- Select Purchase